Thursday, April 9, 2009

fillings// feelings.

Do you all know the soundtrack of Anna and the King?
That one, yeahh... "how can I not love you?"

That part is really really really what I'm feeling towards you all.
I'm super grateful to have you all as my classmates (:(:

I mean it's like, I dunno... you all are just fabulous and great and awezzomee.
Simply, 09S6E roxxx.

Keep high and fabittyfabulous. I know that I barely drop by the classblog. Uhh,,, I even abandon my own... teehee.

******^___^******

a thousand time of sailor moon and hello kitty for you all. haha



PS: And let us all be nicer to those people who intend to do nice things to us ;) teehee
let's not screw our pronunciation for OP later on, heehee.
One of my friends actually got tangled up after playing with v and w. and now she's panicking about that. heehee.


Signed with love. no pun intended.
kattykatara.

PPS: HAVE A GREAT LONG(er than usual) WEEKEND!
hope you all get enough rest blabla. Coz next week's gonna be hectic. duh

And btw, don't forget atomic structure on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment