Saturday, June 6, 2009

GEMdecided

Decision has been made, just that I have to rearrange with the billiard guy.

Yeah, pool wins. It's only a simple majority but, still it's a majority.
For those who have voted, thank you very much and maybe we can have the ice-cream course for like, a class outing? umm. dunno, just PROBABLY (underline that!)

The date I will set on the 4th of July, US independence day, and one of our classmates' birthday, LiLin. Time will be 1-5PM (approximately)Okay, here's the deal. Some people pinpointed 4 July as their preferred date, although some DID mentioned they couldn't make it on the 4th. And some people just didnt indicate any preferred date so, I assume that they CAN make it on the 4th.

QUICKLY SMS me before SUNDAY to tell me whether you can make it or not.
IF 8 people are unable to make it, we will find another date to do this.

3 is definitely out of question because there are still 2 papers, H1 Chinese in the morning and Chinese History in the afternoon.

Should you be confused and errr-not-sure-now, send me an email or sth like that or drop a comment at the tag board, because I'll be overseas from 7-12 June.

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I BEG YOU ALL NOT TO DAO ME THIS TIME OR I'LL SERIOUSLY IMPOSE A FINE ON YOU OR DRAG YOU TO SOME PSYCHOLOGIST OR OPTOMETRIST.
sorry but sometimes it's really very annoying to get some response back.

PS: Renjie, I know you're confirmed cannot make it on the 4th and 5th, but then, you've signed up for the pool sabbats right? I hope you don't mind (:

I seriously want to send the proposal to Mrs Tan ASAP because I, as you all do, want to MUG for blocks. Thanks, 6E.

PPS: Details of activity (if this indecent proposal is passed)
Activity: Pool
Venue: Bukit Timah Plaza which is like, 9 bus stops away from JC bus stop
Date: 4 July 2009
Time: 1-5 PM

signed,
Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment