Tuesday, May 12, 2009

chikichiki

Chiki Chiki Six EE!

haha. just being random in my attempt to revive the hey day of our blog, which is becoming my secondary blog over time.
ahahahaha.

visit loafeylineage.livejournal.com for more silly updates. haha
I'm like, advocating my own journal.

Okay, wishing you all the best for MATH TEST NEXT WEEK
as well as GENERAL PAPER ESSAY
CHEMISTRY CLASS ASSIGNMENT
GPP/EOM/PW stuff

And any other tests/ graded assignments that may befall you in the process.
hahass!

OHH and hahaha
if you're like, so free now, go and do my test on facebook. I wanna see how "mysterious" I am and so on and so forth AHAHAHAA

Okay okayy! <3

Wishing all those competing in tournaments all thebest! (as in, those in nationals etc etc) (:

Signed,
pau.

No comments:

Post a Comment