Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hello hello

Hey all!

Soon we'll return to school... okay I shouldn't mention it.

I'm as dead eager as you all, hehe, perhaps.
Just wishing you all the best for the upcoming blocks.
T-T

and will someone take my gp essay for me? hahahahaha
point of privilege of ct rep. hehe

Oh and, our GEM is confirmed on 4th of July. Pool, at BTP, okay?
In case that there are people last-minutely cannot make it, quickly inform me okayy?

Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Oh and one more thing, you know we had a class contact list, right? well, can you help me verify it? as in, check whether all those stuffs written there about you is correct? and um, who made that list, huh? can you please send me the soft copy? pleaseeeeeeee

XIEXIE, MUCHA GRACIAS! (:

signed,
pau

signed,
pau.

No comments:

Post a Comment